Crampton Electric Company Inc. – Fowlerville, MI
Full time position available. Journeymen should have a solid work background with past job management skills a plus. Candidates will be: motivated, ambitious, and a self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done. You must have a clean valid Drivers License. We are a Commercial, Industrial and Residential Electrical Company based in Livingston County, MI.
Some services we provide are: Exterior light maintenance, 200A Service upgrades, generator installations, conduit corrections, lighting upgrades, equipment and machine hookups, panel upgrades, transfer switches and so much more. Crampton Electric
Company Benefits include;
- 6 Paid Holidays.
- 401K plan w/employer matching.
- 12 Paid Vacation days per Year. (Earned at a rate of 8hr per month after 30 days)
- Health Insurance plan with Crampton Electric Assist on partial premium payment per month
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Journeyman Electrical Experience: 4 years
- Required license or certification: Journeyman
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Fowlerville, MI
To apply: send your Resume & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Ad at Ideed.com website for more info